Sep 1, 2009

Time for a new Adventure!


Things around the old farm are going along smoothly enough for the Dog and me to tackle another project. I've had this in the back of my mind for quite a while, and now I'm letting you in on the fun.
I've opened a new Etsy Shop called DigitalAntiques , and I'm filling it up with digtal image downloads, including tags, collage images, labels, and anything else I can think up that might appeal to crafters. I hope you can stop in and find something you love.

I finished a fun set of Poison Labels for Halloween today. There are eleven labels in the set, and there are 3 below for you to see. Collect your old bottles and jars and make a set of these for your own Witches' Apothecary.








Opening this Etsy Shop is learning a whole new set of things, for me, which is never a bad thing. I did have an amazing thing happen today, courtesy of Jennifer Vietti, who has a really nifty blog, Vietti View .

Jen put my Poison Labels in a really appealing line up of wonderful stuff she had found for Halloween. One of the nice things that happens here in BlogEtsyLand, but it's the first time it's happened to me! Thanks, Jen, from the Dog and Me.

11 comments:

  1. Good for you Jan...I think this will be a great venue for your talents. I buy a lot of digital downloads for collage & would love to have some of yours to add to my collection. Hugs, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these labels! And the owls. Are you going to be listing more of these on Etsy? I'd love purchase them AND a couple others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all the support! I have a lot more ideas in mind for DigitalAntiques, and right now I'm trying to add something new each day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the shout out:)

    Glad to have found your work and am looking forward to seeing more! I can't wait to place my order!!

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy Cow Jan LOVE your new banners and graphics!! I'm a big fan!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jan, Congrats on your New Etsy Shop! Love the Poison Labels & your New Blog Graphics & Banner! They are Fabulous! Hugs, Starla :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Jan that is super!!! I love those labels!!! Wishing you and "the Dog" much success!!!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jan, you know how much I love your work, best of luck with this new venture. I love those labels!

    ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all for the kind comments. They mean a lot to me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Jan! What a fun idea, your work is great! I love them...off to check out your new Etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jenn, My maiden name is Vietti( curious) and a niece named Jennifer Vietti (Jenny) who live in Illinois. Just small world isn't it! Good Luck with everything! evietti79@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete