Jan 3, 2010

Valentines and New Free Tags


Even though the Christmas decor is still in place here on the farm, the Dog and I are getting ready for Valentine's Day. I've been working on new downloadable tags and collage sheets for my Etsy shop, Digital Antiques

Here's a peek at the latest - French Valentines! It was fun working with these beautiful portraits, and trying to remember my high school French.


There are 6 different designs, and they come in two sizes. Available in my Etsy shop.

Hearts were flying all around today, so I couldn't resist making a new page of ephemera embellished hearts to share with you all. Here's a sample, and there are 6 designs.

Just click on the "Free Valentine Images" button in the sidebar, and download to your computer.

Happy Valentine's Day from the Dog and me.

3 comments:

  1. Jan
    Thank Ou!
    How "sweet" of you!
    Hugs,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan love your site! Your graphics and work are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful to be in your blog "home" !!!
    hugs mina

    ReplyDelete