Jun 6, 2010

The Great American Pastime

 

I wanted to make something that could be used for Father’s Day, and other “guy stuff” that comes up during the year.  When I came across these old time baseball cards and photos, I knew I was on the right track.

catching2

This is an old photo from the early 1900’s, obviously taken in a studio.  Some of the staged, studio photos of baseball players are really funny to look at now, though they were certainly cutting edge in their day.

batterup

And here’s my favorite! 

out

So I’ve made up a set of Old Time Baseball Images, and they’re now available in my Etsy shop, DigitalAntiques.  Download the set and make cards and tags for the men in your life.

baseball_pg1web baseball_pg2web

The Dog is reminding me it’s been too long since he’s had a chance to play ball, so you know what we’ll be up to next.  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment