Feb 18, 2011

New on Digital Antiques

I'm going to try and catch up a bit with the new digitally downloadable images and tags that are available from Digital Antiques.  Click on the photos to enlarge for a detailed view.


One of my customers suggested this idea, and I thought it was genius.  Birthday Postcards made from vintage photos, quick and easy to send.  Print on cardstock weight paper, add your message, and use the reverse for the address and postage.  It's a treat to get a mailed card these days, and this set makes it simple to do.  Pick up this download in my Etsy shop, or from my Artfire shop.
Here's a new set of tags for Spring and Easter, in the soft sepia and pastel combination we all love.  These could also be used for cards, and altered art, as well as for gift tags.  I think it would be fun to use them framed, in groups, for an Easter display.  Again, you can get these from my Etsy shop, or from my Artfire shop.

Thanks for stopping by, from the Dog and me.


No comments:

Post a Comment