Oct 22, 2011

Magic Halloween Decor

Last week, I got this note and these photos from one of my Etsy customers, who had purchased my Little Winged Witches download:

Here are some photos of the wall hangings and large magnet that I made. Thank you for the adorable images! My girls and I had a great time making them.
~Michele

image

image (1)

image (3)

image (2)

I was thrilled, of course, and asked Michele for more information about her girls, and if it would be all right to share the photos with you all.  Here’s her answer:

I am glad that you like them! My girls are 8 and 5, and love doing anything crafty. I do not have a store or blog, I just make crafts for fun and use in our home. Most times I have no idea what I am doing, I pretty much just wing it. Sometimes it works and others times I have to start over. I have never taken a class or read a book on crafting. I really am just a beginner who has learned by trial and error. ~Michele

I love their work, and I especially love that this Mom is so encouraging of her children’s creativity.  Thanks again for sharing, Michelle!  The Dog and I both love what you three have made!

3 comments:

  1. Love their uninhibited crafty fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful, Jan. Don't you love it when someone who purchases your images shares them with you and tells you about the pleasure they have brought. I so agree about crafting with our children! My daughters are grown women and both get into crafting in one form or another. Neither one has ever been afraid to pick up a hammer or a saw, paint, fabric, etc! What a way to fill a life with productive, satisfying joy!

    Hugs to you!!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! She really complimented your images!

    Carmen and the Primcats

    ReplyDelete